Senin, 07 Maret 2016

           Hi everybody, introduce I am Intan Risqi Romadona. This is my first blog. How are you today everybody? I was born in Palembang and now studying at the Lampung University with majoring communication science 2015. And this is the first task of my english lecturer :-).

          I am girl 19 years old. My characters are spoiled, whiny, and don't care about environment. But since become a boarding house, my life change for the better. because into a boarding house to become independent. my family come from the simple. I was the last child of five brothers and sisters. my father is retired civil servants and mother doesn't work. My sisters and brothers are married and working.

          Oh ya, Palembang is beautiful city, clean, and tidy. Wherever I was always longing Palembang. Especially on my lover there. We are long distance relationship between Palembang and Lampung. When the semester break we always spend time together. My best friends always waiting me go home. Then we are playing together, kidding and they are often send photos together as a reliever missed.

          My dream to be stewardess but my mother is afraid of the plane crash. So, this dream just a dream. Later, after graduating graduation I want to work in state-owned companies, in public relations or journalistic.

          Become student is heavy duty and full responsibility. Papers, power point, resume etc. Lecturer busy, killer, chatty, stingy :-(. But to be good students would be a good person and a great.

          My hobbies are cooking, reading a novel, playing game, shopping and online. I like novel by Sandra Brown because has a unique groove, tells of the adventures and make us fell to be a detective reliable and added a love story that is different from other novels.  I love cooking as a side meal chicken braised in coconut milk, fried chicken, chicken soup, fish stew etc. And I love shopping and buy a new dress, shoes, and collecting the veil. And I like online with my android because can communicate with old friend and families were located far apart.

          Thaks until here my life story see you again in my next post.. babayy :-) :-*

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar